Copyright & Reprinting Notice
All copyrightable text, designs, graphics, selections and arrangements of information iwithin this website are copyrighted by Pediatric Primary Care Associates unless otherwise noted.
Information for Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
© Pediatric Primary Care Associates. All rights reserved.
Pediatric Primary Care Associates (“PPCA”) hereby grants permission to display, cache and print one copy our text, graphics, designs, selections and arrangements of information (“Content”). Other than as expressly permitted, no part of this Content can be copied, reproduced, used, performed, distributed or redistributed in any form (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or information storage and retrieval systems) for any purpose without the prior express written permission of PPCA.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DCMA”) the following is registered as a Service Provider with the United States Copyright Office:
- Pediatric Primary Care Associates (“PPCA”)
Notifications of copyright infringement claims occurring on PPCA's websites should be reported to us, as follows:
Pediatric Primary Care Associates
550 Washington Street, Suite 300
San Diego, CA 92103
FAX: (619) 297-4567
Any such notice must be in writing, and must include the following information as required by the DMCA:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit PPCA to locate the material
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
What do you think?
Send us feedback!